RED CROWN CYCLING
Warranty and return policy
All Red Crown Cycling products are warrantied against manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. This warranty is available only to the original owner and is non-transferrable.
This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper use
- Failures or damage due to inadequate regular maintenance
- Products with any permanent modifications to the materials
- Damage due to accidents, misuse, or neglect
- Products whose identification markings have been removed, altered, or made unreadable
- UV damage
- Products without proof of purchase
Red Crown Cycling reserves discretion of either repairing or replacing any warrantied product, and no other remedies are available under the warranty. In the event that a warrantied product is replaced, a new product of equal or greater value will be provided. The replacement product may not be the same model or model year as the original purchased product. When a product is replaced under warranty, the original product must be returned as property of Red Crown Cycling.
Labor charges and shipping costs for part replacement are excluded and not covered by this warranty.
For information on the return and warranty policy for Red Crown Cycling products, please send us an email or call us at 515-343-7143.