Dimond Bike Warranty and Return Policy
Each Dimond Bike is produced individually for the customer. As a custom bicycle, customer specific work begins immediately upon order. For this reason, all deposit payments are nonrefundable and component purchases may be subject to a restocking fee.
All Dimond framesets are warrantied against manufacturing defects for a period of 6 years from the date of purchase. This warranty is available only to the original owner and is non-transferrable. Hardware, paint, graphics and Dimond forks are warrantied for 1 year from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Failures or damage due to inadequate regular maintenance
- Frames with any permanent modifications to the frame material
- Installation of components not intended for the frameset
- Damage due to accidents, misuse, or neglect
- Frames whose identification markings have been removed, altered, or made unreadable
- UV damage
- Damages incurred by inadequate seat post insertion
- Damages incurred while using a rear axle-clamping stationary trainer
- Products without proof of purchase
Bicycle frames do not last forever. The life of the frame depends on the riding conditions and care the frame receives. Dimond reserves discretion of either repairing or replacing any warrantied product, and no other remedies are available under the warranty. In the event that Dimond replaces a warrantied frame, a new frame of equal or greater value will be provided. The replacement frame may not be the same model or model year as the original purchased product. When a product is replaced under warranty, the original product must be returned as property of Dimond.
Labor charges and shipping costs for part replacement are excluded and not covered by this warranty.
For information on the return and warranty policy for the Dimond bike, please send us an email or call us at 515-343-7143.